Registration to pay online is a two-step process. Please refer to the information below to find information on how to set up your account on the resident services portal and payment systems:
Register Account on Resident Services
Resident Services provides you 24/7 online account management access to check your balances, submit maintenance requests, pay bills online, write a review, check upcoming community events and much more! If your name and/or email addresses are incorrect, please contact your community leasing office to update your information.
- Visit the Westdale Residents Login Page
- Click the link: Click here to register.
Complete User Registeration:
- Main Profile Resident Name
- Resident ID/Registration Code
- Email Address
- Security Question
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the User Confirmation notification email in your inbox.
Register Account on Rent Payment
Westdale Management currently uses a third-party online rent payment system through RentPayment.com. Rent Payment can be easily accessible through Resident Services from the Pay Online tab once it has been set up.
- Click here to register your account on RentPayment.com
- Enter your Resident ID
Enter your Personal Information used for your Resident Services login:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Proceed to set up Auto Pay or Make a Payment
Other Ways to Pay Rent
If you choose not to make payments online, other ways to submit your rent payments are:
- At the Leasing Office: Payments are accepted during office hours to a leasing staff member only.
Note: If you are mailing in your payment, we recommend that you mail at least 2 weeks in advance or send it “confirmation delivery” in order to ensure that your payment is received on-time. Westdale Management is not be responsible for lost mail or mail that is not delivered in a timely manner. Checks are processed the same day they are delivered to the office by our mail carrier, not by post-marked dates.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Automatic Debit from Your Checking Account (through RentPayment.com only)
- Personal Checks
- Debit Card (through RentPayment.com only)
- MoneyGram Location – find nearest location
- Cash and Post-dated Checks are NOT accepted
Note: All payments must be made out to Greenbrier Park Apartments. The office does NOT hold checks for any reason. All checks received are processed and deposited the same business day.
We appreciate you for choosing our community as your home and want you to feel comfortable to voice concerns as well as know that anything you share will be kept with the highest level of confidence. If you have any questions, feel free to stop by, email or call us.