- 3/4 Cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Can (15oz) Pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cups of evaporated milk or half and half
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 Pillsbury Pet-Ritz Frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 425F
- Step 2: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (expect for pie crust!) thoroughly.
- Step 3: Pour mixed ingredients onto the pie crust.
- Step 4: Lower oven temperature to 350F and bake for 40-50 minutes (or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean).
- Step 5: Let the pie cool for 2 hours or refridgerate until serving time.